Today ad in my village

Rushil.D said:
i am willing to see TS proper subscriber base but they didn't released from last 4-5 years :angry :wall

Send them mail bro :shy

If tata introduce Hd add on like Sun direct and Airtel I too will buy Tatasky:eek:hya

Sarkar said:
Will it ever be implemented ? :lol

Sometimes I think TN is outside of India as there is one law for whole India and a separate law for TN

+ 1 :wlcm

Sarkar said:
Will it ever be implemented ? :lol

Sometimes I think TN is outside of India as there is one law for whole India and a separate law for TN

Yea it remains big question. But one of party in TN announced that they will give free set up box who use Arasu cable tv it wil clear on may 19th.

I dont want free set up box I need Digitization:s

Rushil.D said:
i hate sun because of this :angry :wall

I want to to go down :dodgy :s

2G scam casts big shadow on Maran's Sun Network | Business Standard News

Bro Scam is everywhere. For example Tata Sky, which signed an agreement with the DOS only a month before the launch, was allocated the capacity ignoring four operators, including Doordarshan that inked a pact with the DOS almost 20 months earlier. Other three players were Dish TV, Sun DTH and Reliance. So how can T(S gets approval immediately when other are waiting for almost 20 months ? And there is also the DOS's committed the exclusive first right of refusal to Tata Sky, which is never given to any other operator ? :huh

Still you don't see something fishy in case of T(S ? :shy

Sarkar said:
Bro Scam is everywhere. For example Tata Sky, which signed an agreement with the DOS only a month before the launch, was allocated the capacity ignoring four operators, including Doordarshan that inked a pact with the DOS almost 20 months earlier. Other three players were Dish TV, Sun DTH and Reliance. So how can T(S gets approval immediately when other are waiting for almost 20 months ? :huh

Still you don't see something fishy in case of T(S ? :shy

bro dish already having lots of capacity na ? :huh reliance is not interested in Business and Sun DTH is not getting Tps due political issues i think :u

but was applied for gsat 10 many years ago ? isn't it ? :huh

Thought of the day - Guru GovindSingh Ji told "The person who going to teach something to someone, It is necessary he should learn first that things betterly.

Rushil.D said:
bro dish already having lots of capacity na ? :huh reliance is not interested in Business and Sun DTH is not getting Tps due political issues i think :u

but was applied for gsat 10 many years ago ? isn't it ? :huh

The time I am talking about is 2004 and was talking about Insat 4a transponders allocation not GSAT 10. :k

T(S got approval just in 1 month bcoz then Ratan Tata was in Antrix board but others didn't get approval though others have applied way before T(S. In case of DD it was almost 20 months before T(S but they got Tps way after T(S and also some exclusive right which is given to only T(S. :dodgy

I am sure if CBI investigate this matter it will unfold another big scam in UPA
Rule :s

Sarkar said:
The time I am talking about is 2004 and was talking about Insat 4a transponders allocation not GSAT 10. :k

T(S got approval just in 1 month bcoz then Ratan Tata was in Antrix board but others didn't get approval though others have applied way before T(S. In case of DD it was almost 20 months before T(S but they got Tps way after T(S. :dodgy

Oh god :skd :damn

but i heard that ts launch got late due to incorporated in 2014 ? :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock