Today,SUN MUSIC Celebrating Its 11th Anniversary

• Thread starter Thread starter Chezhiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 2,267
Bro's is it today really sunmusic birthday:huh,because they not update the logo & also not update the fb:shy

Vicky said:
Bro's is it today really sunmusic birthday:huh,because they not update the logo & also not update the fb:shy

Have You Seen The Channel Bro...

Today,Many Actors Wishing Them and Also They are always showing Today,we are celebrating 11th anniversary

jay kumar said:
Have You Seen The Channel Bro...

Today,Many Actors Wishing Them and Also They are always showing Today,we are celebrating 11th anniversary

yeah bro i have saw the channel but till now songs only playing:shy,other channels celebrating the anniversary means they updates the logo & also updates the fb,twitter & the website,i think sunmusic team forget to update:shy

Vicky said:
yeah bro i have saw the channel but till now songs only playing:shy,other channels celebrating the anniversary means they updates the logo & also updates the fb,twitter & the website,i think sunmusic team forget to update:shy
Vicky Bro,Don't You Know,like Other Channels,Sun Network Channels Will not update their logos On Birthdays and also in some occassions......it is a speciality for them:hello:hello

jay kumar said:
Vicky Bro,Don't You Know,like Other Channels,Sun Network Channels Will not update their logos On Birthdays and also in some occassions......it is a speciality for them:hello:hello

it's not special bro:lol:shy

Back
Top Bottom