Toonami channel will be added on lcn 367

• Thread starter Thread starter vikash 6827
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 6,352
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha Ask other members they will know who is polluting others hapiness and who is degrading other dths

Guys stop replying him otherwise thread will be spoiled. He never admits anything. Seems he is Salman Khan of DDF

"Ek baar maine commitment krdi.. to fir mein apne aap ki bhi nhi sunta"

it's a great moment for Airtel Users... they are getting an exclusive channel... :tup It's a party time for them. so don't spoil the thread. stop replying like me and Save the thread

wewake said:
Guys stop replying him otherwise thread will be spoiled. He never admits anything. Seems he is Salman Khan of DDF

"Ek baar maine commitment krdi.. to fir mein apne aap ki bhi nhi sunta"

it's a great moment for Airtel Users... they are getting an exclusive channel... :tup It's a party time for them. so don't spoil the thread. stop replying like me and Save the thread

Rightly said :tup Wewake bro

:new New Kids Channel "Toonami" is Now Available on Airtel Digital TV @LCN.367 with (_English Audio Feed)

You Can Enjoy this New Channel with your Kids from "Mega Standard Package & Above Pack Onwards"!

Also you will Subscribe this Channel @ AL Carte Rs.24/- Month.[emoji106]

jay kumar said:
if they provide animax channel along with toonami it will be better....

jay kumar said:
where i degrade Dont pollute this thread.....If animax also added with this channel its like double bonanza
Animax was available in most of the DTH and removed from all the DTH at almost same time. So, don't expect it in any DTH.

I think hindi feed is not available from the broadcaster....but we want hindi feed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom