Top up without consent

• Thread starter Thread starter prajasingham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 1,191

prajasingham

Reaction score
*** This post is for information and perhaps as a caution. If this doesn't qualify, please feel free to remove the thread***

I am subscribed to 6 months South Max pack and now half way through in it. Although I don't have an habit of regularly checking my account, out of the blue I checked it a day before and found out on 6th Mar Relam Chel top was activated and charged. 

Just to cut down the unnecessary waiting and chat with CC, I wrote a mail to CC and copied to Nodal. Next day Nodal replied with acceptance of error and promised that they will credit back the amount within 24 hours and as I write they have completed the process.

Although everything ended well, it is worrying that this could happen to any unsuspecting customer who has some money left in his account. So be vigilant and I advise you to check your account regularly if you have few rupees left in there.

The proof is below:

airtel_Nodal.jpg

Bro, I am HD DVR customer... Recording is free for me... But they charged me 33 per month almost an year... When i emailed, they accepted and refunded... It was over 350... They paid in part payments....

thisisjagan said:
Bro, I am HD DVR customer... Recording is free for me... But they charged me 33 per month almost an year... When i emailed, they accepted and refunded... It was over 350... They paid in part payments....

Well, That's nice to hear Bro.
Good thing is they are accepting the mistakes and refunding the money. But worrying part is the way these top ups or extras are getting activated in the first place.

I just checked my account its showing

HITS combo 9M topup.

Can u elaborate whats that ?

Back
Top Bottom