Sad News Topup Section in Adtv Database Revamped

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 4,936
My Airtel App DTH Section Now Update With New A La Carta Price. Also Now We Can Add Bouquet From App Also.

But Airtel Inhouse Channels Like Miniplex, Imusic, Apka rasoi, Dance with madhuri etc Missing From App.

Last edited:
Jesus! Just try summing up the price for all HD channels, I didn't even dare! We remained airtel subscribers because it offered the packages at decent rate compared to other DTHs, airtel has to remember that. Also there was no competition till now in DTH segment, so it's pointless to bring up that reason. Stop justifying a scam like this new TRAI rule with reasons which doesn't exist!

My pack is valid till August.
Yes, you are partially right. It's validity is 30 days so it would have not continued till August even if I would have activated it yesterday.

By the way, ROI HD Upg Bonanza topup is having a long validity, I'll continue with that👍😉😉

I am sure if airtel will give any free topups with HD upgrade or ARP or new connection in future, we all will be able to enjoy that😉😉.

Even HD Upgrade Bonanza will be deactivated as soon as u opt for packs under new regime. Do not worry, operators will continue to provide offers thru other methods.

We might get more channels as free to air soon in my airtel app section.😊 Jaya and raj and colors tamil will be free channels soon. No one will watch it even if they are free

selfcare and online portal only shows my 99 pack, they removed india hd and 9x0, vh1 ,net wild on the system but those channels are still working

selfcare and online portal only shows my 99 pack, they removed india hd and 9x0, vh1 ,net wild on the system but those channels are still working
???
Self care is only known as online portal.
Can you please elaborate what you want to say? Self care is currently not showing any account details & all HD combo topups have been removed from the app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock