Sad News Topup Section in Adtv Database Revamped

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 4,939
???
Self care is only known as online portal.
Can you please elaborate what you want to say? Self care is currently not showing any account details & all HD combo topups have been removed from the app.

bro i was talking about online portal aka selfcare 👇

i had india hd and selfcare is showing 99 base pack only , 99rs as total price before it was 225rs something, but still im getting the channels that included on india hd

Hi, I am unable to find Republic Bharat Channel in Add Top Ups Section. How Can I add Republic Bharat Channel?
Note: CC are telling that - this channel is not available on our platform.

Hi, I am unable to find Republic Bharat Channel in Add Top Ups Section. How Can I add Republic Bharat Channel?
Note: CC are telling that - this channel is not available on our platform.
R. Bharat is not available in add topups section. Call again to CC & tell them to activate. You can activate it by sending SMS from your RMN.

By the way, it's available for everyone by default. How you are not getting it?

R. Bharat is not available in add topups section. Call again to CC & tell them to activate. You can activate it by sending SMS from your RMN.

By the way, it's available for everyone by default. How you are not getting it?

I tried many times but they are saying same thing.

I also send them message add 323 to 54325 after that I get message - Request received to add 323 to airtel digitalTV ID **********. The same will be processed shortly.
But nothing Happened from yesterday.

I shifted to new package according to trai rule after that channel is showing me error code 4.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock