Breaking Total TV, MK TV, MK SIX Removed By ADTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to change adtv !! How they remove good channels

No one watch these carrier fee channels and every one wants these for channel counts.
If people watch then dth keep these channels in their platform and pay or channel can earn through commercials and pay carrier fee to dth.

Last edited:
Very Very bad move...
MK Tv and MK Six are good channels...
Airtel going backwards like ____
They can remove tamizhan and win insteaf
They are testing our patience. Mk channels are good. It's time to think about airtel. How can they remove without notification?

Wondering what you guys watching in MK Channels and eager to hear how do you say these two channels good,Kindly elaborate briefly about what you watch regularly on these channels??

Wondering what you guys watching in MK Channels and eager to hear how do you say these two channels good,Kindly elaborate briefly about what you watch regularly on these channels??
Have you ever watched Mk channels? They play comedy scenes without break. Yes, they do have Slots filled with ads but they do have content. They're far better than other channels. I would prefer Mk six than Sirippoli. Nowadays all channels are playing slots. Even Vijay TV had it once. Only sun TV never had it.

Have you ever watched Mk channels? They play comedy scenes without break. Yes, they do have Slots filled with ads but they do have content. They're far better than other channels. I would prefer Mk six than Sirippoli. Nowadays all channels are playing slots. Even Vijay TV had it once. Only sun TV never had it.
Exactly bro . Mk tv also shows an movie clips and comedy scenes i also used to watch those channels often !!!!

I don't even watch Sun TV nowadays only Zee Tamil and Vijay TV in regular list of Tamil Channels watchable daily.

So I feel Sun TV itself isn't providing that fresh quality content that can be watched regularly with the ample of content they have.

I heard among new channels Peppers TV is that promising Channel that have variety of contents and I expect MK TV to be of that quality.

MK Six is acceptable as the comedy genre doesn't have much choice of Channels but they should improve to match Aditya and few days back I searched whether Sirripoli still available in ADTV or not.

Last edited:
Why they removing many channels day by day. Other DTH are added new channels . But Airtel removing only. I plan to move Tata sky r Videocon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock