Breaking Total TV, MK TV, MK SIX Removed By ADTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even watch Sun TV nowadays only Zee Tamil and Vijay TV in regular list of Tamil Channels watchable daily.

So I feel Sun TV itself isn't providing that fresh quality content that can be watched regularly with the ample of content they have.

I heard among new channels Peppers TV is that promising Channel that have variety of contents and I expect MK TV to be of that quality.

MK Six is acceptable as the comedy genre doesn't have much choice of Channels but they should improve to match Aditya and few days back I searched whether Sirripoli still available in ADTV or not.
Peppers also has slots. Adtv has a very bad Regional language team. They don't have any info about the viewership and content quality. That's why we have Tamilan TV, Win TV and 7s Music but not Sahana, Peppers, TRAVEL XP Tamil... Wish they improve just like TS.

Peppers also has slots. Adtv has a very bad Regional language team. They don't have any info about the viewership and content quality. That's why we have Tamilan TV, Win TV and 7s Music but not Sahana, Peppers, TRAVEL XP Tamil... Wish they improve just like TS.

7s Music is a good channel, only channel in tamil genre showing some good album songs

7s Music is a good channel, only channel in tamil genre showing some good album songs
Seriously? They don't know the spelling for NOISE, its less than a local channel. The channel programs and packages are full of spelling mistakes. Plus it has slots too.

Seriously? They don't know the spelling for NOISE, its less than a local channel. The channel programs and packages are full of spelling mistakes. Plus it has slots too.
I watch it regularly a very good music channel than MK Tunes and Jaya Max

I contacted airtel dth customer care regarding mktv, mix six channels they saying bodrcaster issue but it will come back .like captain tv

In Jio tv app MK TV showing availablity in Airtel DTH Ch no 774.and other DTH channel numbers also.

Waste channels mk tv and mk six. They can better remove captain tv makkal tv raj tv channels also and reduce the tamil add on pack price

Better they can remove sun tv also.i stopped watching it before 7 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock