TP Wise Channels Scan On Sun Direct

Done Bro...
They might be changed the symbol rate two to three days before only

I cant able to say accurately because in my area due to maintenance activity and rain power cut happened for the past two days

Now Updated Bro...Thanks

jay kumar said:
Done Bro...
They might be changed the symbol rate two to three days before only

I cant able to say accurately because in my area due to maintenance activity and rain power cut happened for the past two days

Now Updated Bro...Thanks

No bro.Sun Direct using this Symbol Rate many years ago.You check many old threads & understand.

MAHI said:
No bro.Sun Direct using this Symbol Rate many years ago.You check many old threads & understand.
You are correct Mahi bro 30000 is used by many years. But recently it got changed to 32000 and again now changed to 30000

amarnathv19 said:
You are correct Mahi bro 30000 is used by many years. But recently it got changed to 32000 and again now changed to 30000

When changed ? I think its not changed.
Its a powerfull TP ( 12316 /H / 30000 )

sorry @Mahi bro I am confused with tp 12603 it has 32000:shy. While reading the post i have looked only 30000 numbers not before 12316

amarnathv19 said:
sorry @Mahi bro I am confused with tp 12603 it has 32000:shy. While reading the post i have looked only 30000 numbers not before 12316

Its OK.
Please check carefully.

Now Sakshi TV Removed From Reliance TP 12523 V 32700

DD Rajasthan Removed From Insat 4b and Added in RDTV TP 12603 V 32700

7EbS3aU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock