TP Wise Channels Scan On Sun Direct

if you are making this sticky.. I suggest you move the discussions in this thread to general discussion one... so that this can be updated regularly with tp scan details...

Shadow said:
if you are making this sticky.. I suggest you move the discussions in this thread to general discussion one... so that this can be updated regularly with tp scan details...

but i think he has no any device or setup for scanning TPs..He'll find it difficult to update

Kindly admin, replce the following thread sticky with this post sticky because sun direct & Reliance Digital shared frequencies symbol rates changed and in this thread we have all the channels under correct specific frequency and hence it should be sticky.

Thread to replace with this thread link is as follow.

Link Removed

UPDATED

Ramzan Special Removed and Naaptol Tamil added On 12643 Horizontal SD TP

Public TV added on 12316 TP OF sun Direct

Focus Ne Removed From Vertical 12723 Tp Of RDTV

DDUP removed from 12316 TP of Sun Direct and Sharing From 12523 TP Of Reliance

UPDATED

DD MP Was replaced By Colors Infinity On TP 12603 H 32000

Now DD MP Added In Insat 4b tp

SO,standard definition customers not getting signal

I Think Sun Direct Cant able to share from RDTV more than 60 channels:'(

So only They cant able to share DD Mp from Reliance:(

Previously also,when SUN Direct removed shared channel of India Vision they immediately replaced it with DD Ne:s

Same happened When Shared Channel Focus Ne Removed Immediately They Shared DD UP:'(

UPdated

Now DD Rajasthan Removed From TP 12603 H 32000

and added in Insat 4btp:eek:hya:eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock