Tracked Intelsat 12 (Dialog TV) 45e today!

M.J.Sadiq said:
Then mine is not RG6 since the inside wire is not thicker..

he gave u a cheap wire... :lol, even I too have that wire only. :(

But rg6 wires will fetch more signals, specially... in case of fringe sats, like horizons2 :wall

shawl_who said:
he gave u a cheap wire... :lol, even I too have that wire only. :(

But rg6 wires will fetch more signals, specially... in case of fringe sats, like horizons2 :wall

Oh okay bro.. Will try to get that cable..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Oh okay bro.. Will try to get that cable..

Go for pure copper RG6 for better & improved signal not for copper coated steel wire or copper coated Aluminium wire
pure copper RG6 cost more u than normal wire..
About Rs. 16 - Rs. 18 for 1 meter length...

Sadiq bro.. are you get that rg6 wire.. How its result... any idea... then I want know onething about tracking.. where you get the multi lnb holder, then i tried the telstar18 138 sat, i catched that but only three channels voa china, padmatv test and kitstv test trans only.. pls advice anyother useful sat bro.. i am also chennai near injambakkam.. reply me i am waiting. tnq.

I somehow managed to place two stones on sides of the dish so that it is not moving.. Previously, the TP 11591 V 27689 was giving 68% when there is a mild wind. Now it is giving 73% to 74% after putting stones.

Do you know how to set up gtmedia uhd to dialog ?dish is already pointed to intelsat 12 45e.i am very greatful if you can help

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock