Breaking TRAI Asks Broadcasters To Publish New ALC & Bouquet By 10/08/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe broadcasters concluded their arguments on Monday and today it was TRAI's turn if I am not wrong.
Nope. On Monday there was a long hearing but the arguments weren't concluded from broadcasters side. Time was up that's why court got adjourned. They completed their arguments today. Now, SG Tushar Mehta will represent TRAI on 18th.

On 18 September, the solicitor general will open for TRAI before the court. TRAI chairman R S Sharma said earlier that non-implementation of NTO 2.0 will bring back discriminatory practices and create a regulatory vacuum. He said that the tariff order has brought the perfect balance between consumer choice and industry benefits.

As the ongoing legal battle between broadcasters and the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India(TRAI) in Bombay High Court nears its ending, the broadcasters have concluded their argument.

NTO 2.0 update: Broadcasters conclude their argument before Bombay HC

These broadcasters are cheaters
All day repeat shows telecast and repeat movies... Repeat ipl shows... And asking for Rs 22 which in my view should not be more than Rs 5...still they are not implementing nto 2.0....
If they donot reduce price they will definitely loose subscription revenue which will result in low trp and low add revenue... They are fools.... Reducing price is in their benefit.... More people will subscribe... More trp more ad revenue..

Last edited:
Exactly how much dth pays to big broadcasters for that channels which is @Rs19?

Last edited:
When will the final judgement come? Tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock