Breaking TRAI Asks Broadcasters To Publish New ALC & Bouquet By 10/08/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
These broadcasters are cheaters
All day repeat shows telecast and repeat movies... Repeat ipl shows... And asking for Rs 22 which in my view should not be more than Rs 5...still they are not implementing nto 2.0....
If they donot reduce price they will definitely loose subscription revenue which will result in low trp and low add revenue... They are fools.... Reducing price is in their benefit.... More people will subscribe... More trp more ad revenue..
Wait..

Are those feeds sold totes separately from bouquets? "Just" for ₹3 higher?

Odd. Or are you "accounting for" 18%( at the very least) GST™[ India] levies which are supposed to go straight to the coffers of the Union Government of India?

Obviously that's not accounting for the still barely-known conception of so-called "carriage fee", right?
May I please know your source, BTW?

U Can refer any RIO by broadcaster! It will be mentioned there what will be carriage fees DPO's gonna get! Mostly it's 20% of the Price for pay channels.

Last edited:
Pardon?
I don't think I could get you.
Go to website of Eurosports. There go to 'channel and subscription' section. You will see a section named 'RIO for DTH'. Download that document. Read it. You will get. The rate is nearly same for all.

Go to website of Eurosports. There go to 'channel and subscription' section. You will see a section named 'RIO for DTH'. Download that document. Read it. You will get. The rate is nearly same for all.
Also on Star's website, click on “Distribution” at the bottom and find “RIO FOR ALL DPOs - to be effective from 01.02.2020”.

No possibility of implantation of nto 2.0 It may be noted that TRAI Chairman RS Sharma is retiring on September 30 after a five-year tenure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock