DDF Exclusive [TRAI Compliance] Airtel lists 22 channels awaiting addition on platform

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 14,743
That statement was for avipersistent bro which he edited later( just before my post). Not for ADTV. Sorry for miscomunication

@Sarkar bro Basically I wanted to speak about Dishtv which I commented immediately in Dishtv section. so I edited the post.

9 ITV channels are to be added & I don't think that they'll launch all at once.

But they said addition is pending to unavailability of spare capacity & mentioned it as NA then how are they adding it?

But they said addition is pending to unavailability of spare capacity & mentioned it as NA then how are they adding it?

There is always reserve space available but anyhow right now they r removing 3 channels from platform and adding new ones as replacement which clearly does not make their earlier stand invalid

There is always reserve space available but anyhow right now they r removing 3 channels from platform and adding new ones as replacement which clearly does not make their earlier stand invalid
Which 3 Channels bro ?

Airtel added News J. Only 21 channels are left now. Maybe adding on January or February 2019..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock