Good News TRAI now extends time till 31 March for new tariff regime

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will happen to those customers who have already changed their pack according to new trai rule

It's not practically feasible for local cable operators to gather choice from customers. Best thing is to introduce new packages and also retain old plans for atleast 6 months.

So, now can we able to remove old top up/add top old top up? Am using airtel

Last edited:
I had already said that no need to hurry on this and land urself in a situation where technical glitches hamper tv viewing.

Last time when i stated that subscribers should exercise patience rather than constantly registering requests, my words were misinterpreted and given wrong meaning. I never said that everything at operator's end is fine and subscribers are at fault, all i wished to convey was that one should be wise enough to find best solution when confronted with problems. Yes, operators can do more to ease transition process but we too can make use of possible options intelligently.

By the way airtel is not allowing subscribers on old tariff regime to make changes in packs or add/remove new top ups. I tried doing thru SMS so and got a revert that to make changes in account please shift to new packs

Any it's good. After this ,the news will come as DPO s continue their old system......as we got before February 6.😀😀😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock