Good News TRAI now extends time till 31 March for new tariff regime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Another Bad Implementation of this Government. I was expecting this to be very frank.

Old packs will not continue whether people like it or not
The new Press Note clearly indicates continuation of old packs (almost) at same or marginally increased price.
The press note accepts the failure of new regime and it's effect on consumers packet.
A good Back Step in right direction by TRAI
Actually all the DPO be cable or DTH were forcing consumers either to choose A la Carte or Packs created by them at very high price from previous regime.
Multilingual viewers were effected most in this mess.

Today Ibf press release
Mso paying pay channel payment new tarrif rule to broadcaster
oaxDgB8.jpg
EZm2gPB.jpg

Trai must cancel this new rule... We cable users happy with current package. They should implement to only dth users.

The new Press Note clearly indicates continuation of old packs (almost) at same or marginally increased price.
The press note accepts the failure of new regime and it's effect on consumers packet.
A good Back Step in right direction by TRAI
Actually all the DPO be cable or DTH were forcing consumers either to choose A la Carte or Packs created by them at very high price from previous regime.
Multilingual viewers were effected most in this mess.
Yes bro.TRAI is telling people wont take Tamil , Telugu, Hindi , English in a same family.
My Fried is taking all the above and that all the available channels in HD he took. I too watch English Movies-Music,Telugu Movies-Music,Malayalam-Music,Hindi-Music and all Tamizh channels.
Dont know what TRAI is thinking.

Bloody hell! why did TRAI force us to move to new plans and pay more while those who didnt move, continue to enjoy the earlier plan at older/lower rates?

They should've ideally made a rule stating that all consumers should select their plans before 31st March, and the new plan activation shd be from 1st April. Since TRAI has already blotched the entire exercise with FEB 1st as the start date, they should've maintained their stance & the deadline extension should've come with a fine for both consumers & the operator for not doing their work as per the deadline.

If you try to stick to the rule & adhere to it, you get screwed. Ignore them & you will be benefitted. This seem to be true in our country for all government policies!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock