Translation: Make your issue reach to all!

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 5,358
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry off topic but my suggestion is why can't DDF allow member to post in their native language so they can express in proper way and have a translation link at bottom in every post if not native Lang then atleast Hindi can be allowed as its a official language (post edited as i did mistake with national lang instead of official lang). If we have translation button then it would be good. Like in Facebook if someone post in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian but we can see in English only with click of one button. It's just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Hindi is not the national language of India, it is an official language :eek:k:
Arre baba my point was same only instead of official i have written national ok my mistake but anyhow my main point was have a translation link button when post is in other lang other then english.....bcoz there shouldnt be restriction on freedom of expression.
Ps: it was consider as national lang but as per constitutional there is no official record that hindi is national which is also clear by gujrat high court so its recognize as first official lang but thank bro to point my mistake.

Last edited:
Sorry off topic but my suggestion is why can't DDF allow member to post in their native language so they can express in proper way and have a translation link at bottom in every post if not native Lang then atleast Hindi can be allowed as its a official language (post edited as i did mistake with national lang instead of official lang). If we have translation button then it would be good. Like in Facebook if someone post in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian but we can see in English only with click of one button. It's just a suggestion.

+1

Its just pushing the work into reader side from writer side

Imo current Guidelines for translation is simple & best due to that only 90% of translation issue not rising nowdays :)

I don't want to complicate that make it difficult again

Just my opinion regarding this

Thanks

Last edited:
We are not altering the disallow of regional languages rule. The rule was imposed to solve easy understanding of posts posted by both South & North Indian friends. Some wanted Tamil discussion while some wanted Hindi and if we allow one language while not other; then that would be partiality by us.

Whatever we did was discussed heavily between us, the team. Reason was also well defined openly and we have several times already mentioned, Moderators reserves right to remove post content prior to user notice.

I don't know where the conflict is coming now!

I too speak Hindi but that does not mean i should go against rules.
my suggestion is why can't DDF allow member to post in their native language so they can express in proper way and have a translation link at bottom in every post if not native Lang then atleast Hindi can be allowed as its a official language (post edited as i did mistake with national lang instead of official lang). If we have translation button then it would be good. Like in Facebook if someone post in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian but we can see in English only with click of one button.
It is not possible dear. And it should not be a forum-end feature anyways but browser end feature which can translate the 0age content if typed in other font/letters.

We are not altering the disallow of regional languages rule. The rule was imposed to solve easy understanding of posts posted by both South & North Indian friends. Some wanted Tamil discussion while some wanted Hindi and if we allow one language while not other; then that would be partiality by us.

Whatever we did was discussed heavily between us, the team. Reason was also well defined openly and we have several times already mentioned, Moderators reserves right to remove post content prior to user notice.

I don't know where the conflict is coming now!

I too speak Hindi but that does not mean i should go against rules.

It is not possible dear. And it should not be a forum-end feature anyways but browser end feature which can translate the 0age content if typed in other font/letters.
Fine bro if not possible..... i thought if link button could be added and if it doesnt incure any cost and if possible....now you clearly mention so discussions stop here.

I anybody unable to explain his problem in English then what is the solution?

Or he/she can't create English sentences well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock