Travel xp 4k hdr

• Thread starter Zakhan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 4,436
It's 2020 and no 4k channel in india. Experts predicted back in around 2015 there would be around 20 4k channels broadcasting in India. But till date it is zero. Where as in other corners of the world there are plenty of 4k channels. And there is live 4k telecast of major sporting events going on around the world. This is really a setback!

It's 2020 and no 4k channel in india. Experts predicted back in around 2015 there would be around 20 4k channels broadcasting in India. But till date it is zero. Where as in other corners of the world there are plenty of 4k channels. And there is live 4k telecast of major sporting events going on around the world. This is really a setback!
Are you kidding me?

Broadcasters in India are pushing 360p SD channels the most even today. They want to keep looting.

For those screenshot, I spent my 1GP data in 10 minutes. Via app it's it's very costly. Instead the broadcasters remove the unwanted channels and to be provided popular channels in 4k.

For sure, 4K content consumes more data but the only reason I suggested it because DTH firms can see if there is enough demand for those channels if they launch it on Binge+ and Xstream boxes. If there is demand, maybe, the DTH firms will remove unwanted channels and add it on the transponders. IIRC, 4K channel requires space of 2 HD channels.

For consumers, it will be a step in right direction, they will have the content and I assume those who have Binge+ or XStream boxes will have access to enough bandwidth to stream 4K content.

Are you kidding me?

Broadcasters in India are pushing 360p SD channels the most even today. They want to keep looting.

Such a large market as ours and there is no 4K channels. Broadcasters and DTH firms have to push for new boundaries. Instead we are struck in old gen SD and HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock