Tri-Series LIVE on Ten Crivket Ch 415

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 8,173
Then watch it DD...they show ads 3 - 4 secs later when compared to Ten Cricket and also resume cricket before Ten Cricket does...

even the Indian team is not serious abt this Tri-series. They are just playing for the sake of playing.

I am least bothered about this series...hardly would have watched 30 balls to the max in this series....

piinku1 said:
Now you got

Comments: 6 | Text size: A | A

Taj TV has acquired television rights from the WICB for a period of seven years, beginning from January 2013. Taj TV, which operates five sports channels including Ten Sports and has previously telecast West Indies cricket, bought the terrestrial broadcast rights for the Caribbean as well as the production rights, the West Indies board said in a release.

In all, the release said, Taj TV will broadcast 253 days of international cricket as part of the deal, and provide television production for free-to-air stations throughout the Caribbean. However, the numbers behind the deal were not revealed.

"We are extremely delighted to continue our long standing association with Taj TV Limited who has been our media rights partner previously and with whom we have had a solid and mutually beneficial relationship," the president of the WICB, Julian Hunte, said.

Thanks for all this info..
I too noticed TEN symbol in the Tournament Sixes box, pitch map, etc..
When Ind toured Aus last time, ESS showed the matches with replays with their logo. But the broadcaster for Aus Cricket is Channel Nine.

But am sure it is not TEN softwares are here. I think might TEN in collaboration with broadcaster doing this, as TEN is main telecast sponsor.
Wait i will check Pak tour of WI and confirm abt this. Whether TEN symbol coming there also. If TEN is broadcaster of WI cricket, then for pak vs wi matches, tencricket should start live telecast of matches 30 mins earlier (live feed start from toss). If ten is not broadcaster , they start live feed just 10 mins before the match..
wait , i will check and let u know

Ten cricket jersey wore by Ian Bishop and Arun Lal during presentation shows that tri-series coverage is done by Taj tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock