TRICK - Hide LCN 99,100 & Make Last viewed Channel to come when we turn on D2H....

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 12,719
RE: What happens - Hide LCN 99,100.

nambbus said:
Thanks for the response. But, hidden channels restored after a scan.

Yes! bro, It happens

& have to setup that again....

nambbus said:
As per this thread, you are able to view last
long time watched channel when stb turn switched on. In your case it is star plus. that's all. :p

No bro.:no
I am saying wrong.
I have checked this on my SD set top box.:wall

So we are able to go directly to the last viewed channel after restarting the sey top box by hiding home channels. Is it the case with all version of software? If not, for what are all the download id this is working?

I had download id - 19

Download id 32. Using satellite box 1014.

syam said:
I had download id - 19

Just Now went to nearest
VIDEOCON D2H OFFICE AND

UPDATED TO ID-21 FROM ID-19

THEY SAID "21" Is the Lastest id
for hdstb2222.

What I have noticed is slightly different. I am on STB 2222 and download ID: 18. I locked home channels when I was on a channel, I hardly watch (Sony Max 2). Today, when I switched it on, I was expecting to see the last channel I was watching (History HD) or Star Plus HD(have locked Satr plus as well), but it started with Sony Max2. So, I have unlocked the home channels now and will test with some other channel during setup.

If someone else has noticed this nehaviour, please post it here.

Re: RE: What happens - Hide LCN 99,100.

Zero7 said:
What I have noticed is slightly different. I am on STB 2222 and download ID: 18. I locked home channels when I was on a channel, I hardly watch (Sony Max 2). Today, when I switched it on, I was expecting to see the last channel I was watching (History HD) or Star Plus HD(have locked Satr plus as well), but it started with Sony Max2. So, I have unlocked the home channels now and will test with some other channel during setup.

If someone else has noticed this nehaviour, please post it here.
It is not the last channel you watched while turning off the box. It is the last channel you watched for a particular maximum time duration before turning off the box.

I am not sure about the maximum time period. Say it is for 5 minutes. If you watched max 2 for 5 or more minutes but history tv for about 4 minutes then you will see max 2 while restarting the box. Got it bro?

Sadiq said:
It is not the last channel you watched while turning off the box. It is the last channel you watched for a particular maximum time duration before turning off the box.

I am not sure about the maximum time period. Say it is for 5 minutes. If you watched max 2 for 5 or more minutes but history tv for about 4 minutes then you will see max 2 while restarting the box. Got it bro?

Yes bro .......

that's what happens....

Sadiq said:

Yes bro .......

that's what happens....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock