{Trick} Watch movies full screen for free on lcn 155

i dont think this is so small.it feel like watching movie on 21'' tv :)

Its still better than nothing. Isnt it !!
There are no free cheese in this world..... so enjoy. :p

@people bro: yes its not too bad on the small screen, though I m watching it full screen. :c

@shawl...bro
Im using HD dvr thats why i asked that...coz as said by abv frnd
Im also not able to use that trick
but that 2nd trick gud....
ur r8 somthing is bettr than nothin
thanx:tup

So when is next free movie coming....
A lot of Donation Made by Vicky....till nw
He;s also tired man....:p;):D

No idea bro... when the movie will change. I think once in a month... :p
Ya, he must be tired by now..... :lol

Press release on free movies from ADTV below...

Airtel DTH plans to offer pay-per-view movies free to customers - The Economic Times

Bharti AirtelBSE 1.18 % is trying out a new advertisement model to offer pay-per-view movies on its DTH platform free to customers.

The free movie channels on Airtel Digital TV will sport advertisements throughout the film on the shoulder of the screen, covering a fourth of it, similar to advertisements during cricket matches.

Customers will still be able to view the paid version of movies for 25 to 100 a movie, with no advertisements. The free movie channel will at all times show viewers an option to watch the paid, ad-free version of the movie.

Bharti Airtel's chief executive of the DTH division, Shashi Arora, confirmed the move and said that the launch of the 'freemium' business model will create new revenue streams for DTH operators and film producers.

"We are proud to launch yet another industry first ...Going forward, I am absolutely certain that this will create an all new avenue for movie watching in India," he said. Bharti will begin this model with one channel, more channels will be added based on consumer demand.

Although Trai has issued a new regulation restricting advertisements to under 12 minutes per hour, which has been challenged by broadcasters in TDSAT, the 'freemium' model sidesteps the traditional advertisement model.

Little do they (airtel) know, people have started enjoying these movies in full screen. :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock