TS+ HD Software updated to 121

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 4,309
Thats quite interesting. They are releasing software updates so quickly?

OK. I noticed one more change! They have increased the font size a little. Many of you will not notice it. But check Guide/EPG and you'll notice that the font size has been increased a little. Also if you press SELECT key on a channel the EPG takes a little more space due to increased font size.

Manually Updated To ver 121, Yes looks like Fonts & EPG size made increased a little and added Special Catg. Rest changes are not notable.

Anyway Thanx For Quick Update Bapun. :) :clap :tup

DTH Fan said:
OK. I noticed one more change! They have increased the font size a little. Many of you will not notice it. But check Guide/EPG and you'll notice that the font size has been increased a little. Also if you press SELECT key on a channel the EPG takes a little more space due to increased font size.

so is this new increased font size looking good or bad..if its bad i wont update to 121 manually

DTH Fan said:

yes u r right bro the epg font size is increase and it looks nice than previous font of epg:k:k:k

My stb showing status idle but not received 121 update

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

me_saket said:
My stb showing status idle but not received 121 update

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

do the manual update u will get the new version:tup:tup:tup

Srajal Ag said:
so is this new increased font size looking good or bad..if its bad i wont update to 121 manually
To me it doesnt look better but not bad either.

Another change noticed. Wifi connection status banner when connected or unable to connect automatically. It was not present before. See photos
5uqetyre.jpg

e4u6u9ez.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock