TS+ HD Software updated to 122

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,505
software is updated for audio/video improvement
source:cc
2GbCYtM.jpg

It doesnt mean that everytime you'll notice visual changes in every update. Updates are released to fix bugs and issues. It might be possible that this update also fixed some issues. Its better that they are releasing updates so quickly.

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
maybe for sd picture clarity or sound correct me if i am wrong

There was a problem with Sony/LG tv, where if in Sound Setting of tata sky you have preferred audio for HDMI selected as dolby digital then sound control does not work from tata sky remote, you need to use tv remote. I checked but this version has also not fixed the issue. Issue still persists...

One change I noticed!

Previously in EPG, the program information side used to shown first and then the ad in left-side of EPG was shown. It used to take a few milliseconds and used to look bad.

Now in new version the program information and ad are shown together instantly. It looks better now.

gowrishankar said:
software is updated for audio/video improvement
source:cc
2GbCYtM.jpg

Is it that only Tata Sky users can chat with cc like this or any one can chat like this :huh

Re: RE: TS+ HD Software updated to 122

Yugendran21 said:
Is it that only Tata Sky users can chat with cc like this or any one can chat like this :huh

Only Tata Sky users by logging in into mytatasky portal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock