DDF Exclusive Various Tata Play set top boxes software updated to v402 to add support for GSAT24 satellite

Downloading now ...
cJ6kDbV.jpg
Is there any changes after software update.

My observations after Update:

Bootime increased by 5 seconds. In HD Navya 3, Now after seeing the "Your set top box is initializing", the screen and set top box goes black for 15 seconds and then seeing "welcome to tata play" message. Before update it was only 10 seconds.

We can see all sateline names - GSAT 10 appears for channels loading from there. GSAT 24 for vice versa. But on the Panna, it was only GSAT 24 for all GSAT10 channels after update.

My observations after Update:

Bootime increased by 5 seconds. In HD Navya 3, Now after seeing the "Your set top box is initializing", the screen and set top box goes black for 15 seconds and then seeing "welcome to tata play" message. Before update it was only 10 seconds.

We can see all sateline names - GSAT 10 appears for channels loading from there. GSAT 24 for vice versa. But on the Panna, it was only GSAT 24 for all GSAT10 channels after update.
Try factory reset
Any improvement in sound or picture quality?

Sure will try. Before update itself, picture and audio improved for most of the tamil sd channels. No improvements after update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock