TV Channels Old Logos

Home TV > DD Metro > EL TV.

EL TV was not very good. It was a short time channel. I think it was shown at 5PM - 8PM on Zee TV slot. It used to show movies.

DD Metro was good channel. It used to show Disney cartoons at evening time.

Home TV was best. It used to show Adhikari brothers comedy programs, Hindi dubbed TV shows and so much. It was an awesome channel.

Found a video in which we can see logo of Sony Entertainment at bottom. it was sony entertainment india in year 1999.I still remember this logo of sony of analog dish antenna days
Source

Home TV > DD Metro > EL TV.

EL TV was not very good. It was a short time channel. I think it was shown at 5PM - 8PM on Zee TV slot. It used to show movies.
This is not true. EL TV was working on a different frequency on Asiasat satellite in 1998.

Bindaas Movies used to telecast better and funnier Hollywood dubbed movies than UTV Action. I also remember they used to show advertisements of hot movies at 12:00 AM but never telecasted any. :devilish:

Found a video in which we can see logo of Sony Entertainment at bottom. it was sony entertainment india in year 1999.I still remember this logo of sony of analog dish antenna days
Source
Yes my brother used to tell me about this when we watch boogie woogie. That in past the sony logo used to come in corner like Aaj Tak. And, at that time Aaj Tak was on bottom corner.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock