TV Channels Old Logos

that time logo were much much better simple.small, transparent
Yep old logo of Sonyn during analog dish antenna days was far batter than current logo. Now the logo is huge in size. Everyone must email them about reducing logo size

Found a video in which we can see logo of Sony Entertainment at bottom. it was sony entertainment india in year 1999.I still remember this logo of sony of analog dish antenna days
Source
Yes my brother used to tell me about this when we watch boogie woogie. That in past the sony logo used to come in corner like Aaj Tak. And, at that time Aaj Tak was on bottom corner.
Yep old logo of Sonyn during analog dish antenna days was far batter than current logo. Now the logo is huge in size. Everyone must email them about reducing logo size
Another video of Sony tv logo at right downside corner when disney hour was telecast on Sony tv
Source
I agree with you all. Small logos are the best logos. Also, check this video (look at the 1999 logo).
And one more thing, how did they show the second logo on TV? Was it without any words like the first one or was it with all the words (S, E, T)?
latest

Last edited:
Why there is no video anywhere on Internet of "I Dream of Jeanie" in Hindi which was telecasted on Sony?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock