TV Channels Old Logos

Now Gemini Movies
MMhnmPm.jpg

That reliance big TV logo gives me nostalgia I saw the logo while watching luck by chance movie at that time PS I'm a tata sky user since 2006
When they launched in 2009, they advertised as: TV ho to Big TV ho (if it’s TV, it’s Big TV). I was very little, so I thought that my Tata Sky STB would turn into a Big TV one suddenly! :lol: Also, it appears prominently in 3 Id*ots during the Zoobi Doobi song.

Luckily they are not around today: they were never a major competitor, unlike Sun Direct, which slowly became a force to reckon with (they were on par with Reliance Big TV earlier, in terms of lagging behind).

Last edited:
When they launched in 2009, they advertised as: TV ho to Big TV ho (if it’s TV, it’s Big TV). I was very little, so I thought that my Tata Sky STB would turn into a Big TV one suddenly! :lol: Also, it appears prominently in 3 Id*ots during the Zoobi Doobi song.

Luckily they are not around today: they were never a major competitor, unlike Sun Direct, which slowly became a force to reckon with (they were on par with Reliance Big TV earlier, in terms of lagging behind).
Yeah what a wonderful times it was I miss late 2000s and early 2010s

I don't know why I like the blue logo of Star Plus so much. To me the logo and graphics is not good looking or the graphic package never made any sense. But it still gives so much good vibes.

Source
I saw this logo on Early 2009 while watching the first episode of YRKKH and the ident Was great

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock