TV Channels Old Logos

Beautiful and true entertainment. We have lost that erra.
Even we lost two good channels Alpha Marathi & ETV Marathi. Alpha Marathi was best Marathi channel now it's Zee Marathi and ETV Marathi is now Colors Marathi.
I want to go back in past and want That entertainment now very boring content they are providing.

All of its Star Sports idents date back to the days when "Star Sports Asia" existed.Indian Feed have been declining since the days when they were "Star Sports India" operated separately from Asian Feed ...
Yes ,There was no Asian Feed back in Time Till 2000 probably,It was the same mandarin feed using English comments during match ... Only Hong Kong, Taiwan and China Had Star Sports With Their Audio .... Only Hong Kong and WIB Timings used to be shown in Most Star Channel .... In Southern east Asia Prime Sports was just like a block .... In India From 1996 Star Sports started giving hindi Audio in cables bt from 1992 it was already airing advertisements for India,Middle East Bt They shared Same Branding Till 2010/11 Probably Before Star Branded Channels in SEA rebranded to Fox

STAR PLUS LOGO IN 2000-2010

1c3f12372281febc5838a4f9796b47a6.jpg

STAR GOLD

056ac14d297754d9c77521f3c25be5e2.jpg
On 2000 Star Gold logo was bit different i saw in Hotel even in 2001 also I think

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock