Good News TV Channels Showing Subtitle & Audio Description

I don't know what is purpose of showing same language subtitles,

Hindi Serials Showing Hindi Subtitles
Kannada Serials Showing Kannada Subtitles
English Channels Showing English Subtitles,

Subtitles is use for Better Understanding of Language,

If English Guys Don't Know about Hindi, English Subtitle is more Userful for English guys to understand the meaning.

In 90's DVD use for Subtitle which include 3 to 4 language to better understatement.

Credit to Sony for setting the ball rolling here. Star Plus and Colors Kannada have been quick to follow. Hope to see subtitles across more shows and channels soon.
Can't say who started the internal works first as the implementation was consecutive. May be its Star thought first then Sony smelled it and executed first(only possibilities)
But optional external subtitles like we get on other countries. Not forced subtitles. Then also with multiple languages support.
Yes,the viewers should provide the facility to switch on and off. Even this subtitle system works or not ,it can be considered as an honor to disabled people.
It will be better to provide multi language subtitles.

Last edited:
Yes,the viewers should provide the facility to switch on and off. Even this subtitle system works or not ,it can be considered as an honor to disabled people.
It will be better to provide multi language subtitles.
There should be English subtitles as well. I don't think it's technically possible to have multiple languages subtitles. We will be able to enjoy regional movies. I watch regional movies on Zee5 and Prime Video with English subtitles.

We will be able to enjoy regional movies. I watch regional movies on Zee5 and Prime Video with English subtitles.
Yes.. me too..
I frequently watch South Indian movies on OTTs with English Subtitles. I love it. And I prefer Original language with Subs over Hindi Dubs. But I couldn't watch on TV as I don't understand the language. So, english subtitles will be very much helpful for me. I will finally be able to watch those movies in TV too if that happens.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock