Good News TV Channels Showing Subtitle & Audio Description

For disabled people to enjoy tv shows like us.
I don't know what is purpose of showing same language subtitles,

Hindi Serials Showing Hindi Subtitles
Kannada Serials Showing Kannada Subtitles
English Channels Showing English Subtitles,

Subtitles is use for Better Understanding of Language,

If English Guys Don't Know about Hindi, English Subtitle is more Userful for English guys to understand the meaning.

In 90's DVD use for Subtitle which include 3 to 4 language to better understatement.
@
I don't know what is purpose of showing same language subtitles,

Hindi Serials Showing Hindi Subtitles
Kannada Serials Showing Kannada Subtitles
English Channels Showing English Subtitles,

Subtitles is use for Better Understanding of Language,

If English Guys Don't Know about Hindi, English Subtitle is more Userful for English guys to understand the meaning.

In 90's DVD use for Subtitle which include 3 to 4 language to better understatement.

Sony already confirmed that they are working on user controlled Subtitles.
Star Using Subtitle On Their Shows And Movies, From Long Time On Hotstar.
Now Simply They Just Put It On Channels.

But There Should ON OFF Option From Broadcaster And MSO, Even Our STB Has That Feature But Here These Subtitles Are Part Of Video.

Last edited:
Can't say who started the internal works first as the implementation was consecutive. May be its Star thought first then Sony smelled it and executed first(only possibilities)
You will remember that, almost exactly 4 years ago, Mazhavil Manorama announced the HD channel first but Asianet supposedly launched it within a day's time of announcing because it wants to be the first in everything in Kerala. :lol:

Does the Settop boxes now with us capable of multi Language subtitles. It give option for multi language audio but don't find the subtitles option.
English subtitles to Bangla movie channels will be great

You will remember that, almost exactly 4 years ago, Mazhavil Manorama announced the HD channel first but Asianet supposedly launched it within a day's time of announcing because it wants to be the first in everything in Kerala. :lol:
Actually I thought to add this incedence in my post. But as it may mislead the thread so didn't said.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock