&TV HD Will Be Added Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don said:
Will it be included in base packs from tomorrow onwards. Or will we have to pay extra for it. Plz any one tell me

bro,which pack u subscribed :huh & i think it's available from mega pack

jay kumar said:
axn hd will be added next year after getting ses9

jay kumar said:
i think chance will be next year...Even sun network wont give this channel

How are you saying this? You have any source or confirmation? Don't post any false news without getting proper confirmation. With the current trend of HD channel additions from ADTV, we can soon expect more HD channels.

jay kumar said:
i think chance will be next year...Even sun network wont give this channel

wats ur pblm y u alwys crictise all dth ntwrk includng adtv excpt sdrct.u wll praise sdrct mns praise it well no pblm wth that but dnt defame adtv and other dth ntwrk.frst of all cll r mail to ur nodal offcr and try to add skix frst bcuse u alwys sdrct is bst fr south.but skix is avlble all majr dth excpt sdrct and tsky.so excpt these ntwr custmrs all are enjyng ipl with tamil and telugu cmmntry in skix....so plz realize ur dth disadvtgs bfe cmmnt other dth.ur dth 100% good means thn cme to cmmnt other dth........

Airtel is rocking..... Though addition of axn or Nat Geo channels would have been great

Sadiq said:
How are you saying this? You have any source or confirmation? Don't post any false news without getting proper confirmation. With the current trend of HD channel additions from ADTV, we can soon expect more HD channels.

I guess his jealousy got d best of him :hehe
The emotiins had to come out via words :em

shawl_who said:
I guess his jealousy got d best of him :hehe
The emotiins had to come out via words :em

s offcurse 100%.no doubt abt that bro

Sadiq said:

he alwys done ths bro cnvrstn get became quarrling post bcuse of him.plz look into this......

Vicky said:
bro,which pack u subscribed :huh & i think it's available from mega pack

no bro. its not like that. adtv is different in this.
all hd channels ll b available in 200rs wala pack.
so any sd pack can take 200 wala hd pack n the prices ll b decreasing if u r opting higher sd pack for hd packs.

e.g. - 1) 241 sd pack + 200 hd pack
2) if u r opting the same hd pack for mega pack then u have to pay less for hd packs.

@DTH Thrissur bro: I am seeing you online after a long time? Great to see you are back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock