Breaking &TV to be revamped with new brand philosophy

They are airing a show called Love me India which looks to me like a rip off of colors' Rising Star.

Definitely I will be so happy when this crap channel will be shut down. :tongue::tongue:

Definitely I will be so happy when this crap channel will be shut down. :tongue::tongue:
Don't underestimate that.Personally I like & brand's logo than Zee brand. It feels very premium(especially &flix, &pictures HD etc).If properly executed there is a bright future is there for &TV.🤗

Don't underestimate that.Personally I like & brand's logo than Zee brand. It feels very premium(especially &flix, &pictures HD etc).If properly executed there is a bright future is there for &TV.🤗
There are no bright future of this channel. I also like "&" logo more than Zee. It will be better if they rebrand this channel as &Youth or &music etc.

There are no bright future of this channel. I also like "&" logo more than Zee. It will be better if they rebrand this channel as &Youth or &music etc.
If so then how &Youth will be a success?May it will also be crap. IMO &youth and &music should be launched separately.

why &TV,,,watch Zing.,,,and what is the use of Youth channels. only MTV is success, Bindass Zing is suffering, and Channel V has rebranded with Star Sports 3. Zing will be change to &Music, and in india,, there are no space for Youth channels.
Youth channels deserve only Teen Agers, and can not watch with family.
&TV is so good Channel, it has many popular and successfull shows.

why &TV,,,watch Zing.,,,and what is the use of Youth channels. only MTV is success, Bindass Zing is suffering, and Channel V has rebranded with Star Sports 3. Zing will be change to &Music, and in india,, there are no space for Youth channels.
Youth channels deserve only Teen Agers, and can not watch with family.
&TV is so good Channel, it has many popular and successfull shows.
Even MTV is number one youth channel compared to other genres very less rating it had, means youth channels had a minute share in market.Mtv is there for many years and established getting few rating so our youth genre space is small.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock