Breaking &TV to be revamped with new brand philosophy

Even MTV is number one youth channel compared to other genres very less rating it had, means youth channels had a minute share in market.Mtv is there for many years and established getting few rating so our youth genre space is small.
i agree, but favour to &TV always.
not to &Youth

Last edited:
It should start showing better quality dramas. When it first launched it was the best, now it has become one of the worst channels.
It had some of the great shows like gangaa, badho bahu, but now it has become a channel to dump the shows that are not suitable on zee tv. It will soon resurrect with good shows. Love me India is the starting

It had some of the great shows like gangaa, badho bahu, but now it has become a channel to dump the shows that are not suitable on zee tv. It will soon resurrect with good shows. Love me India is the starting
I agree. &TV is more so Zee TV's trash can. Had they put something like Guddan, Ishq Subhan Allah and Tujhsay Hai Raabta on &TV it would have helped &TV.

It's very pathetic. Just compare it with the theme song of zee, you'll understand the step motherly treatment of andtv.
But its harder to run the flagship channel itself well in the competitive hindi market. There is limitations for giving importance to 2nd gecs. In the case of Star when Star bharat was at top positions starplus gone backward and now star plus rise up but star Bharat ratings reduced.Although Zee can make &TV more better than now.

But its harder to run the flagship channel itself well in the competitive hindi market. There is limitations for giving importance to 2nd gecs. In the case of Star when Star bharat was at top positions starplus gone backward and now star plus rise up but star Bharat ratings reduced.Although Zee can make &TV more better than now.
For the time being Star Plus may be ahead of Star Bharat TRP-wise. But in the long run they are equal. Star treats them with equal respect. A show is equally likely to go to SPL or SBH. Suppose Papa By Chance goes to SPL and Mariam Khan goes to SBH, it will make no difference.
When Star Bharat was launched people thought it would be a gaav ka channel (rural) while Life OK was a shehar ka channel (urban). But we were proved completely wrong. It is equal to Star Plus in every sense. Similar is the case with Sony. Both SET and Sab are respected equally.

But with Zee, there is a clear perception that &TV is inferior to Zee TV. If a show comes on &TV, it will not last for long, whereas a show on Zee TV lasts for a long time and gains viewership. Even if Zee couldn't make &TV FTA, it should at least have changed the graphics. But it didn't even do that here. It is clear that however much they change slogans and all, the perception of &TV as Zee's inferior channel will not change.
I agree. &TV is more so Zee TV's trash can. Had they put something like Guddan, Ishq Subhan Allah and Tujhsay Hai Raabta on &TV it would have helped &TV.
Rightly said. Earlier some people would say that Sony Sab's only important show is TMKOC and there is nothing beyond it. But now it is promoting other shows aggressively. Whereas &TV is bothered only about BJGPH. I predict Bitti Businesswali will close before 150 episodes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock