TV5 News to launch Telugu devotional channel & Kannada news channel soon

RE: TV5 News to launch devotional channel & Kannada news channel soon

bro, The channel’s test signal will begin on 29 March, it doesn't mean channel will official launch on 29th March itself. Hope I am right.

Thanks Sarfaraz bro for editing the title.

RE: TV5 News to launch devotional channel & Kannada news channel soon

rahul1117kumar said:
bro, The channel’s test signal will begin on 29 March, it doesn't mean channel will official launch on 29th March itself. Hope I am right.

Thanks Sarfaraz bro for editing the title.

bro,click below link

Breaking-News-HINDU-DHARMAM-Started-testing-from-Intelsat17-66°E

test signal started few days back.

TV5 launches devotional channel in AP & Telangana, DTH dist plan under way

South India’s one of the leading news network Shreya Broadcasting on 29 March launched its devotional and spiritual channel ‘Hindu Dharmam’ on the occasion of Ugadi – Telugu new year.

The test signal of the new devotional channel is on. Channel’s distribution work is in full swing. Apart from Hyderabad the channel is seen across both the Telugu-speaking states – Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.

Channel is available in both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in all the districts through all the multi-system operators (MSOs). It will also be available on direct-to-home (DTH) platforms soon. “We are also targeting the audience in this genre through digital platforms also.

TV5 launches devotional channel in AP & Telangana, DTH dist plan under way | Indian Television Dot Com

b00f87a76085ba49a4dd64a1832196a2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock