Breaking TV9 Relaunches New Malayalam Channel Indiavision

anandu2609

Reaction score
TV9 Network CEO Barun Das Said it is using 7th malayalam news channel indiavision and there will be names TV9 Telugu,TV9 Marathi,TV9 Kannada,TV9 Bangla,TV9 Bharatvarsh,TV9 Gujarati and so on. Indiavision is the Malayalam news network. There is editors of malayalam news channels. in Malayalam Journalism.

what you want to say Tv9 acquired Indiavision Channel ?

I think it's an old news... If tv9 is planning to relaunch this channel,it will be good and waiting for that

Last edited:
Indiavision shut down around 2015 and was one of the oldest Malayalam news channels. If TV9 revives it, this will be the first time I can remember that a defunct news channel is being acquired and relaunched by a different broadcasting group.

It was a very old news. When Indiavision thrived well in the Kerala market, Tv9 wanted to invest in them. Later, the channel went through some finance issues which led to the shutdown. Then TV9 was focusing more on the other languages.

If I'm not wrong there was news channel named as TV9 Rajasthan.

It was a very old news. When Indiavision thrived well in the Kerala market, Tv9 wanted to invest in them. Later, the channel went through some finance issues which led to the shutdown. Then TV9 was focusing more on the other languages.
Tv9 is not into Kerala and Tamilnadu as they couldn't survive there.. And they don't even have their you tube channel as ABP and ZEE is having..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock