DDF Exclusive Two more new base packages launched (for old RDTV users who moved to Tata Sky) called "Dhamaka Cricket" & "Dhamaal Mix Cricket" Pack.

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 8,977
I got exchange offers from Tata Sky, Dish TV, Videocon D2H, ADTV & chose the last one due to its pack prices. Now can I exchange this for Tata Sky? :wink:
Just kidding. Spoilt for choice with RDTV Shutdown :eek:k:

Tatasky is making old loyal users angry,that will make them regret later for sure..

They're giving this because there are issues with balance transfer from rdtv. And also to save the customer base. TS has invested a lot in giving free connections. So they have to get their money back. Thats the reason

They're giving this because there are issues with balance transfer from rdtv. And also to save the customer base. TS has invested a lot in giving free connections. So they have to get their money back. Thats the reason
Agree. RDTV users who were not aware of TS packs would have been shocked to see the high prices. They were used to much lesser costs & if on Long Term Pack, then even lesser.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock