DDF Exclusive Two more new base packages launched (for old RDTV users who moved to Tata Sky) called "Dhamaka Cricket" & "Dhamaal Mix Cricket" Pack.

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 8,974
But in low cost packs ₹199 is quite good in TS. There was no such pack in reliance

Agree. RDTV users who were not aware of TS packs would have been shocked to see the high prices. They were used to much lesser costs & if on Long Term Pack, then even lesser.
Oh come on don't give useless facts. RDTV was so much costly as comparing channels and services.

Oh come on don't give useless facts. RDTV was so much costly as comparing channels and services.
Comparing channels and services it was costly, but actual payment-wise it was cheaper. I meant to say RDTV users were used to paying lesser amounts as compared to TS on a monthly basis. Eg; Gold Pack of RDTV for Rs 390 per month. Included all except HD and CNN, Discovery Turbo and Sony Six.

Thank you everyone. Especially @jay vithlani and @Bapun Raz . I shifted on the very first day of the offer.
Congrats once again bro, and thank you for your kind words and support. I noticed, by now you became one of our regular member too.:)

There is no pack with this name.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock