Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx Bapun...

Mr.sudhansu said:
am the 2nd , no wishes for me :(
:lol First you wish me, then I'll wish you :p

Niraj Rathod said:
^^ congrats sudhansu :tup
Also congrats to bapun raz, vinay, karthik, biswajit,greatkarthik, ravi,kramkumar,vikram,pugazhbalaji,mystic,techfreak, jenitkumar, amarjeet .
:p
Why congratulating them ? I am the Ultimate Spammer...not them !:( :'(

most important : rather than concentrating on increasing the quantity of posts, please do concentrate on quality of posts.... rather than posting funny posts, kindly post useful stuff, in dth, computer or in satellite sections...

biswajit.HD said:
most important : rather than concentrating on increasing the quantity of posts, please do concentrate on quality of posts.... rather than posting funny posts, kindly post useful stuff, in dth, computer or in satellite sections...
All my posts are comments on some or other topic that needs a comments.
Or, they are topics in Technology Section. Do visit the tech forum sometimes and you'll know who posts there, nobody but me !
Also, nobody ever visits those forums or comments on them :( :'(

Please dont take it in any other sense, but if you consider the posts/topics in tech section as 'useless', i would pretty much say the same for other sections...

So, to tell you, everytime i post anything on any other forum, one thing thats always on my mind is "would anyone like this ?"
So yes, if even one user likes it, I wont consider it useless. At least its seems useful to one user :)

i do visit tech forums... but i m telling about the funny posts...

thanks...

and i am computer engineering student for ur kind info so i do visit more tech forums than u ... @is that me.... post in tech sections... but please stop the posting funny posts... thanks...

biswajit.HD said:
and i am computer engineering student for ur kind info so i do visit more tech forums than u ... @is that me.... post in tech sections... but please stop the posting funny posts... thanks...
Well, I dont care about your degree, since its personal. And I dont want to get personal. But since you raised the issue, lemme tell you I'm a cse student too...

So, you want me to restrict myself to Tech forums ?
Thats just plain harassment...I didnt sign up for this ! The Admin told me I was free to check and post topics and posts anywhere I like...unless its spam. Show me a post where I have spammed and I will stop coming here or ask for a ban.

If I restrict myelf to tech forum, then, I'd want you to restrict yourself to satellite forums please...

Also, being a staff, you must be knowing what you are talking about. So, please define what these forums and their descriptions mean ?
Lounge Section
One and only lounge section for other infos and discussions.
General Forums
This section is for Discussing Everything . No Hold Barred Here..
Personal Sharing And Introduction
Here members can share their thoughts, personal experiences, inspirations & so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock