Discussion Strange combination of Tata Sky curated packs

• Thread starter RLOA
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,360

RLOA

Contributor
Reaction score
None of the "* Hindi Family Sports HD" packs by Tata Sky have UTV HD, Star Gold Select HD and Nat Geo People HD in them. Adding them a-la-carte is certainly expensive than getting them in a pack/bouquet. Tata Sky customer care says that this is a result of a "combination of packs and A la Carte offered by Broadcaster, curated to meet the Tatasky Subscribers viewing preference". Any idea why and how Tata Sky has come up with this strange combination?

Any other curated packs have any issues like this?

PS: None of the Star broadcaster bouquets seem to have Nat Geo People HD in them. Am I missing something? Why do Star want us to buy it a-la-carte?

Last edited:
At this moment star is most expensive. They price recklessly even without TRP.
For example see TRP of their English channels of Star and ZEE channels. Star is below ZEE in TRP still they charge around Rs 10 more in bouquet with fewer channels.
In Knowledge category National Geographic HD is priced at Rs 10 while History TV HD at 7 and Discovery HD at just 6, in TRP History TV is top followed by Discovery.
Star India is weird.

Last edited:
At this moment star is most expensive. They price recklessly even without TRP.
For example see TRP of their English channels of Star and ZEE channels. Star is below ZEE in TRP still they charge around Rs 10 more in bouquet with fewer channels.
In Knowledge category National Geographic HD is priced at Rs 10 while History TV HD at 7 and Discovery HD at just 6, in TRP History TV is top followed by Discovery.
Star India is weird.

They want us to choose packs

In this pack system tatasky curated pack is worst and i have seen dish tv and airtel is far better.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock