unable to view HD channels

• Thread starter Thread starter ramkumar.a1987
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6
  • Views Views: Views 1,383
Reaction score
Dear friends please help me I am using south Diamond pack I am 4 days back activated on south super premium HD 12 months pack. Rupees 999 debited in my main account. But unable to view channels. Showing the error message on E16-4. So many times I complain to customer service but customer care site no response, please friends at least refund to my 999 rupees in my main account. 999 rupees is very big amount. Please help me.

Bro... Call Customer Care & D2H Nodal Officers

& don't ask them.... & Just
Demand them about your HD ADD-ON
& Tell them to take complaint regarding this & solve ASAP...

ramkumar.a1987 said:
Dear friends please help me I am using south Diamond pack I am 4 days back activated on south super premium HD 12 months pack. Rupees 999 debited in my main account. But unable to view channels. Showing the error message on E16-4. So many times I complain to customer service but customer care site no response, please friends at least refund to my 999 rupees in my main account. 999 rupees is very big amount. Please help me.

i have the same problem 2 days back . call cc toll free no- 18001806000 .say theme to connect to supervisor . then tell full compliant to him . he will solve the problem .:):)

Don't hang up unless they get you a supervisor, I called them 3 days for relocating my connection in the same pincode they didn't listen despite umpteen calls.. Fed up i moved out of d2h to a better provider..
But if you get a supervisor, ask for an eta and tell them if you don't get a response you will email the ceo who will take everyone to task.. Shdnt take more than an hour to get it working. Go hard on them

Back
Top Bottom