Unlimited Dhamaka Plans Introduced by ADTV

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 132,582
I emailed airtel. They replied
"We would like to inform you that, you are unable to opt Unlimited Dhamaka Plan and My plan 99 will cost you Rs.1387 for 12M and Max HD will cost you Rs.2252 for 12M."
Why My99 Plan for 12 month costs Rs. 1387, whereas for 12 m should be 12*99=1188.

I emailed airtel. They replied
"We would like to inform you that, you are unable to opt Unlimited Dhamaka Plan
Bad news. BTW this pack is also available to dealers in many small towns in some north states. So try your local dealers and shop also. Regarding 99 ARP pack I think they also include one regional add-on charges in it. On their system they have also created many HD versions of Unlimited packs. I have not tried to activate it so can't say for whom they have created.

g87zScp.jpg

6 Month Unlimited Dhamaka Plack Introduced
Retailers need to recharge for Rs.1149 (Rs.50 margin) and 679 (Rs.20 Margin)

Last edited:
can i buy and enjoy that pack? what will be the cost?
Which pack? There are many versions of UDP. HD, SD, New UDP etc and all of them have separate rates for new connections with STB...
For new connection you can only get this offer from dealers. For existing users you need to be either deactivated or be in some other low pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock