Unlimited Dhamaka Plans Introduced by ADTV

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 132,869
Airtel has made lots of changes from originally launched pack:

For SD version they have now removed broadcaster groups and included 4 Hindi entertainment channels in base pack:
Other Hindi pay-channels are not included but available for Rs.10/- each or other special topups.

6cS0rOw.jpg

In 1199 pack they provide some extra movie chanal zee cinema star gold set max movie ok etc..

Sir how can I active rupees 899 pack with the music and entertainment pack at 300 rupees for 12 months? Can I get the direct by recharecharging with rupees 899? How to active the music pack of rupees 300 after that for 12 months?? Please sir reply fast.

Sir how can I active rupees 899 pack with the music and entertainment pack at 300 rupees for 12 months? Can I get the direct by recharecharging with rupees 899? How to active the music pack of rupees 300 after that for 12 months?? Please sir reply fast.

Contact customer care. They have created many variations of this pack so can't say what will activate if you recharge with 899.

Yesterday I recharged 899 unlimited plan for 1 year
But &tv and sab tv not there in package...
So I called cc to activate hindi manoranjan pack 30rs per month...
But cc refused any pack of 30rs..
And he charged 25 for &tv and 10 rs for sab tv....
Nothing understand what's true

So I called cc to activate hindi manoranjan pack 30rs per month...
But cc refused any pack of 30rs..
And he charged 25 for &tv and 10 rs for sab tv....
Nothing understand what's true
Try to check Airtel app for special topups for Unlimited pack. I am using different pack so don't know if these new topups are active.
Also cc sometimes give wrong info. You may email airtel and ask to give correct topup as advertised in brochure. Also ask for refund for wrong topup activated.

CC said there is no pack regarding this (unlimited dhamaka plan). How to activate this plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock