upcoming new 35 channels list that Tata(sky will launch in nov&dec month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: upcoming new 35 channels list that Tata(sky will launch in nov&dec month

Bajirao Singham said:
you all know that the tp 11510 H 30000 has failed to change to mpeg4 dvbs-2 8psk in this tp no swapping in happening or no new channel is exsisting this a big problem for us ..all the channels have scheduled to launch from 1st nov to nov 7 has been delayed because of this tp fail.. now our tech team have planned the tp 11050 H 30000 to move to mpeg4 but the exact date till now they have not told to us but it will done soon all the delayed channels will test and a maintanace will done on that day and the tp 11050 H 30000 will move to mpeg4 but all this will happen at maximum date of nov 15 before nov 15 all the channels will launch the tp will change to mpeg4 surely..i am sorry due technical problem the channel could not launch today but what can i do i am not tech man..

Ok thanks for replying .... but i am gonna ignore this thread... whenever i expect something it.fails to happen... so what i am gonna do is stop expecting and lets wait until ts add channels.... becoz ts added all these this channel when i am not active for few days... it surprised me.... anyways i would also be happy if they add these channel.... :) i dididn't abuse anyone.... if yes please correct me...

hi frnds

Firstly happy Diwali to all the members

guys please don't blame the baji Rao bro for the thing happened bcz.. he not a CEO of tatasky to decide when the channel to lunch he is a one of the employe in wast TS. up to few hours back u all praised baji bro like any thing but once the thing as not happened what he said you started the abusing him
its not correct frnds. he a employe of TS he just provided the internal news to us at his personal risk. there will much risk to his job if he provide the internal news of company out .every company makes some schedules to do the work. according to baji bro is also same he is employee so company provided a schedule to him that we need to go in this way. on the bases of that schedule he as provided us that info. the things never go according to the schedule every time right. it may delay for any reason. Here also due to the technical reason the addition is delayed. i am ECE Background and worked in this field for 1year 6months according to my experience the technical problems are common here we get many issues here in background it takes so much of time to sort it out. so please frnds don't abuse any one.

Don't hurt the person who help us if we hurt he may not help us next time.

hope TS technical team will solve this issue very soon.

thank you frnds happy Diwali once again

When Bajirao Singham was providing channel adding information, everyone was praising him and if one day channels were not added, everyone started abusing him? Common guys! Lets have some respect for others.

I'm ready to wait for channel additions. At least we know that some channels are coming for sure. :)

Happy Diwali to all.

Hey friends chill and relax. Bajirao is right and he provide official news unofficial to us. Generall ts not announce advance future addition, they dont want? No its not true they want but problem is here if they announce future addition and whenever they fail to add within time limit so whats use. There are many things are responsible for delay that not means he is providing wrong news. So all who abusing to bajirao, stop your nonsense post. If you dont want to see, then ignore it but its real tough work presently doing bajirao. Keep it up bro

mystic said:
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Changes-in-Moderation-on-DreamDTH?pid=348493#pid348493
*Any posts without proper source will not be accepted.
No source mention at first post.

Well I had asked him to verify his identity yesterday which he failed to do, I have started discussing about it internally and action will be taken to this troll soon.

I will advise rest of the members, do not believe anyone blindly.

Good work in closing this thread admin.... :clap

Members, we are discussing internally about the authenticity of his posts and his claims of being a TS employee. After the discussions are over we will let you all know the fact. Until then please dont blindly follow someone if he cant provide any source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock