Updated latest HD CHANNEL LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated latest HD CHANNEL LIST

HD channel list is updated... with addition of Colors 1080i HD, Dish tru HD has 12 full HD channels now...

HD channel list updated with addition of CNBC PRIME HD on channel no : 76. Dish Tru HD has 13 Full HD channels now...

HD channel list updated with removal of Zee Bangla HD (Upscaled HD) from LCN : 92.
Total number of HD channels : 44 (as on 8th November 2011)
Full HD 1080i channels : 13
Upscaled HD channels : 31
Kindly see the primary first thread for the entire list.

Thanks

Dish TV HD channel list will be updated tommorow that is 10th November, after confirmation of removal of Ten sports HD (upscaled) and Ten Cricket HD (Upscaled) as per the channel scroller information provided on the respective channels.

HD channel list updated with removal of Ten Sports HD (Upscaled HD) from LCN : 78, Ten Cricket HD (Upscaled HD) from LCN : 79
Total number of HD channels : 42 (as on 11th November 2011)
Full HD 1080i channels : 13
Upscaled HD channels : 29
Kindly see the primary first thread for the entire list.

Thanks

Very Useful Information. Thanks for the update.

@afridij :
Dish tru HD, HD channel list on DDF is updated as soon as any HD channel is introduced, or removed on the platform. Kindly watch this thread, to keep in track of the latest dish tru HD, HD channel list. :c

@biswajit.HD Thank you for your valuable information. Now I know which channels are real HD transmission as opposed to upscaled (crap), which was impossible to know from their flash-y website. This means that the only sensible HD pack to choose is the one that has 19 HD channels vs the 35. I am looking to upgrade my subscription so thanks for the info. I'm wondering if all the channels you marked in red is included in the 19 HD channel pack?

Btw I have noticed recently some channels are 16:9 (aspect ratio) vs the popular 4:3 in my (old) SD dishtv receiver. It's sooo refreshing to finally see Movies Now and couple of others that's proper and not s-t-r-e-c-h-e-d across my plasma tv : P

@Wind0zer : Please visit : https://www.dishtv.in/HD_MICROSITE/channels.html for selecting ur dish tv tru hd package. There are many full hd channels like colors hd, history hd, which are only available on the highest paid pack : royale pack @Rs 550/- per month. Do check out the details on the above link. Thanks... :c

biswajit.HD said:
@Wind0zer : Please visit : https://www.dishtv.in/HD_MICROSITE/channels.html for selecting ur dish tv tru hd package. There are many full hd channels like colors hd, history hd, which are only available on the highest paid pack : royale pack @Rs 550/- per month. Do check out the details on the above link. Thanks... :c
Okay that's what I needed to know : ) Yes i have been looking at that link, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock