Upgrade to Airtel HD for free + Get 33 HD channels free for 1 Month

I tried to get this offer and I shall clear these points when I received call from cc:-
1) its not just 200 rs installation charges= you will have to pay 300 rs for HD box adapter cable as it is not given with standard stb
2) total cost is 500 rs and if in regular we upgrade cost is 599 rs with all accessories + no need to upgrade to economy or above pack costing 399 rs and above
3) useless offer

sandeep746 said:
I tried to get this offer and I shall clear these points when I received call from cc:-
1) its not just 200 rs installation charges= you will have to pay 300 rs for HD box adapter cable as it is not given with standard stb
2) total cost is 500 rs and if in regular we upgrade cost is 599 rs with all accessories + no need to upgrade to economy or above pack costing 399 rs and above
3) useless offer

:lol :rofl I liked the way u numbered the 3rd point as a joke

its always the same with airtel they dont tell you the exact thing ..one only can see as a free upgrade ..sounds great though but the real offer you never know what's behind their marketing mind they wont reveal it until you called and ask..:huh

banner11_957x397.jpg

superior_tv_view.jpg

With Airtel, enjoy incredible picture quality from the comfort of your home. Be it a famous cricket match highlight or your favourite movie, get access to a never-before visual experience.

Upgrade to HD for free! Just pay 200 for installation & delivery.
To avail the offer, give a missed call on 81304 81304.

Terms and Conditions
» Offer available only for Economy & above packs.

For more details visit the below mentioned link;)

Upgrade to airtel HD DTH | HD TV | Best HD DTH Services in India

One point to be noted.as d offer is airtel giving hd in free then why will they take rs.200 or more.then why free offer is mentioned. It should be written as huge discount in changing to HD only @ rs.200.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock