MyHome: 10 HD channels free for Airtel Broadband customers

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 86
  • Views Views: Views 19,245
dinup24 said:
But this top-up hasn't activated Star Sports Select HD channels, as shown in the brochure/advertisements.
@iphifi bro, Can you help me check whether these channels are part of this top-up. Thanks for your help.
Nope it looks like SSS HD channels are only available in max hd myhome. Usually if we complaint they fix it but since you have already wasted so much time I wouldn't recommend it. BTW also noticed some weird thing:
The channel list for myHome Gold free has 10 channels, Channel list for Diamond has 12 channels but all different from Gold and channel list for myHome Max Hd has 33 also different from myhome Gold. This makes me think we need to activate multiple topups to get all channels. So if we need all channel we need gold 0.0 + Max 95= 95/- Need confirmation as all this is speculative.

Edit: I think for All HD myhome you need Gold 10 channel+ Max 33 channels =43 channel (Diamond not required)
Diamond myhome = Gold 10 channels + Diamond 12 channel =22 channels

dinup24 said:
After a lot of fighting, discussions, escalations, I was at last able to get "myHome Diamond HD top-up" for Rs. 50/- activated. I atleast talked to 4 ppl, from cc executive, supervisor, escalation team to back-end team to educate them on myHome plans :)
None of them were aware of myHome top-up plans and they couldn't find any such plans in their system. Wonder why they have such a messed by system !!!

But this top-up hasn't activated Star Sports Select HD channels, as shown in the brochure/advertisements.
@iphifi bro, Can you help me check whether these channels are part of this top-up. Thanks for your help.
Hi Bro,

I too got a new connection under this offer, but the customer care or escalation team saying that they couldn't find these top ups (my home gold hd for Rs 0/- and my home max hd for Rs 95/-) in there system, i am totally frustrated. Can you please help me to confirm who or which team activated this top up for you, so that i can try to speak with them to activate these top ups for me. Also can you please confirm regional hd channels are available in these top ups?

In picture quality Airtel is a good DTH but in cuatomer support it is no more a good DTH. Moreover, almost every month they increase the price 10 or 20 Rs.

sarube said:
Hi Bro,

I too got a new connection under this offer, but the customer care or escalation team saying that they couldn't find these top ups (my home gold hd for Rs 0/- and my home max hd for Rs 95/-) in there system, i am totally frustrated. Can you please help me to confirm who or which team activated this top up for you, so that i can try to speak with them to activate these top ups for me. Also can you please confirm regional hd channels are available in these top ups?
myHome gold should be activated as it offered as part of the offer... 10 HD channels free for lifetime

I first contacted customer care and then sent a mail to back-end team and I had respond to their replies multiple times to make them understand... Then I got a couple of calls...1. from escalation team 2. from back-end team. I had 40 min long conversation with #2 and make things clear... At the end they didn't commit anything, but they said they will try. I actually lost hope... But within 2 days I got myHome Diamond HD activated.

You may need to use some strong words to escalate things to next level. Give it a try. Did you try using the top-up codes... Maybe your can try doing that too...

dinup24 said:
myHome gold should be activated as it offered as part of the offer... 10 HD channels free for lifetime

I first contacted customer care and then sent a mail to back-end team and I had respond to their replies multiple times to make them understand... Then I got a couple of calls...1. from escalation team 2. from back-end team. I had 40 min long conversation with #2 and make things clear... At the end they didn't commit anything, but they said they will try. I actually lost hope... But within 2 days I got myHome Diamond HD activated.

You may need to use some strong words to escalate things to next level. Give it a try. Did you try using the top-up codes... Maybe your can try doing that too...

Oh ok thx bro. I haven't tried using codes. Can u pls share the top up codes?

Bumping up an old thread. I got new connection via this plan as i already had bb connection. My 1month period got over yesterday. I got myplan 99 setup as my baseplan. The two packs were already activated with it. Myhome goldhd roi its lt free , myhome maxhd roi 95pm. Myhome maxhd plan is having only 37 hd channels and this is not equivalent to maxHd topup which is 225pm.

I only watch hd channels.
So i deactivated myhome maxhd pack and activated ARP of maxHD for 1788 (12mnths) which equates to <150 pm for all HD channels adtv has to offer. Main reason for going with maxHD as it had sony ten2 hd,ten3 hd in it. With them telecasting all major football events it was a no brainer for me. So for <250pm im getting all channels i watch in HD for next year. Wohooo !!!
Im coming from videocon, where they are asking me to make payment of approx 550pm for same hd channels.

Thanks guys once again for the kind of exhaustive info present in this forum. I will be saving almost 300rs pm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom