Good News Upgraded HD to Airtel Xstream set top box

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 7,104
Congo bro....Old variant is the best coz it’s technicolor made box.Does this box support Sat CR lnb and recording multiple channels of different polarity ?

Congo bro....Old variant is the best coz it’s technicolor made box.Does this box support Sat CR lnb and recording multiple channels of different polarity ?

Yes. Via Cloud Recording....no need of SatCR LNB though it is compatible with this box

Congratulations bro but you are Tataplay user this is your secondary connection or upgrade onbehalf Tatapaly.

I don't know the difference between old and new. Is it any issues with this?
Old is Android 9 and new is 10. But no changes on UI.
In old, they has disabled sd card slot and maybe USB type A also. It is still working on new box.
The xtreme light will go kaput on few weeks. Not sure if same will happen to new.

Old is Android 9 and new is 10. But no changes on UI.
In old, they has disabled sd card slot and maybe USB type A also. It is still working on new box.
The xtreme light will go kaput on few weeks. Not sure if same will happen to new.

No such issue. USB/SD slots r active on old variant too. Also i have been using Old Variant XStream Box for past 30 months, all lights r fine and neither has it developed any other issue or fault

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock