Good News Upgraded HD to Airtel Xstream set top box

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 7,076
What are advantages in new Xstream set top box? I just talked to technician guy about this matter. They are saying they will replace with new one with additional service visit charge of Rs. 150.
Just Call customer care and Don't Ask but DEMAND your new STB at no additional charges.
Complaint it on twitter and in any online form. Don't pay any money to technician.

You should DEMAND your Latest model of STB.

Upgrading fees is 1500/- and if you pay another 150/- (Total - 1650/-) then it will be too costly for you.

Even new Complete connection is available at 1500/- from Website.

New Box is New No matter what.Any bugs in new boxes will be resolved by updates in future.

Last edited:
@Sagar bro please keep the XStream Box model which u have got,,it is somewhat better than latest variant XStream Box. Also the box which u have got is brand new and not some used/refurbished box. If u would have got new variant still i would have suggested to try and request airtel to give u the old variant XStream STB as it scores over new one on some parameters.

It is "not" that New Variant Xstream box is not good but overall user experience wise old variant is somewhat better....rest is ur choice. I am just suggesting as later u may want to switch back to this box

Thank you bro 🤗. @dino29 bro ..

Ur box will automatically receive software update,,if it is not tell airtel presence team on Twitter that maybe due fault in software loader in ur box it is unable to get new software updated....they will register complaint and replace ur STB

@Sagar bro please keep the XStream Box model which u have got,,it is somewhat better than latest variant XStream Box. Also the box which u have got is brand new and not some used/refurbished box. If u would have got new variant still i would have suggested to try and request airtel to give u the old variant XStream STB as it scores over new one on some parameters.

It is "not" that New Variant Xstream box is not good but overall user experience wise old variant is somewhat better....rest is ur choice. I am just suggesting as later u may want to switch back to this box
Thanks for your feedback bro. Even I was thinking same to stick with this as there aren't any major changes.

Ur box will automatically receive software update,,if it is not tell airtel presence team on Twitter that maybe due fault in software loader in ur box it is unable to get new software updated....they will register complaint and replace ur STB
Thank you bro 🤗

No Bro! Still Issues Are There In Netflix, Prime Only Some Movies Works
I got new Android 10 Version Box Via Your Support brother,Dolby audio is perfect. Atmos , Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Audio Properly comes as per source ‼️Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix works Pakka, Only Drawback is with Sun NXT where I am not able to get atmos sound

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock