Good News Upgraded To Airtel Internet TV Box

Someone who uses both can please tell whether we can use airtel internet tv stb like firetv stick? what are the restrictions on them?

Someone who uses both can please tell whether we can use airtel internet tv stb like firetv stick? what are the restrictions on them?
If you compare it for web content, Fire Tv Stick is miles ahead of Internet Tv. Airtel Internet Tv lags and its processing is slower.

If you compare it for web content, Fire Tv Stick is miles ahead of Internet Tv. Airtel Internet Tv lags and its processing is slower.

What about apps, installing and running them, do both give same performance and support all apps ?

What about apps, installing and running them, do both give same performance and support all apps ?
Fire Tv stick runs on Fire OS based on Android, so you don't get Google play store. But you can easily install apps on your Fire Tv stick with your android device. On other hand, Internet Tv runs on Android OS, which comes with inbuilt play store.
But for seamless and faster performance, Fire Tv stick is any day better option than Internet Tv.

Yes, works well. My account was in safe custody. When i tried to use netflix, it was working.

Oh My God! It Was Not Working For Me After Recent Update!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock