USB recording model no. 2233

• Thread starter fourk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,750

fourk

Reaction score
I recently brought Videocon d2h with USB recording model no. 2233

I tried 4 GB pen drive for recording, Its working fine with 2233.

But When I am going to use the same 4 GB pen drive with my Windows 7. It is showing alert for format the pen drive on windows 7 AND INSTEAD OF 3.7 GB, it is formatted with 75 MB Only. Looks like My Pen drive corrupted by Videocon STB Model. 2233. now it is showing 75 MB only on windows 7. and I again plug pen drive into 2233, It again format and showing the actual size on videocon 2233. but not showing actual size on windows 7.

Please help me, How Can I get actual size 3.7 gb on windows 7?

I am also planning to buy Sony or WD or Seagate 500 GB Hard Disk for 2233 for recording..

Please let me know which one should I buy.. By reading some thread on this forum, I came to know that, USB version should be 3 for External hard drive.

please let me know, If I will use 500 GB hard disk with 2233 and same will never use windows 7 in future?

me_saket said:
change category to d2h

Hello Saket,

Could you please help me. How to change category? this is my first thread on this forum.

fourk said:
Hello Saket,

Could you please help me. How to change category? this is my first thread on this forum.

Anybody please reply.

Anirudha Das said:
PM Team Members.

I have got answer for all my previous question from other forum.

now I just want to know, following things about Videocon d2h 2233 model .

As all of us knew about customer care, they dont have technical answer at all.

1. HDD detection capacity ? 500 GB or 1 TB or both?
2. any particular brand and any particular configuration require for HDD?
3. if I attached HDD with 2233 model for 24 X 7 then what is maximum HDD temperature will be go?. as HDD can able handle temperature up to 55 degree.

All question answer is yes
You hard drive will always be less that 55 centigrade and seagate transcend western digital hard drive can be most preferred

jaysheezy said:
All question answer is yes
You hard drive will always be less that 55 centigrade and seagate transcend western digital hard drive can be most preferred

I tried to connect My New "WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0" with STB model 2233 for recording. STB detect it easily and asked for format the drive. I press OK. formatting drive started.. after 40 Minutes formatting Stops and message on screen "Drive cannot use anymore".
What is the solution for this issue? As I already talked with videocon customer care, they have no technical solution. Hard drive is perfectly working with windows 7.

Also With Me

I Use Pendrive In Set Box Its Properly Work
But In PC It Not Show In My Computer.

I Formate It In STB But Nothing

You Can Show Your Pendrive Detail In Device Manager Of Windows 7

Right Click On My Computer>>Select Device Manager.
And View Details Of Pendrive And Formate It In Device Manager

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock